Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently asked for some help with adjusting my e-brake and someone posted a PDF file of what looks like a factory repair manual.

are these mauals available for download as a set? or can one buy these?

these seem like a nice thing to have.

·
Registered
157 Posts
turn2 said:
I recently asked for some help with adjusting my e-brake and someone posted a PDF file of what looks like a factory repair manual.

are these mauals available for download as a set? or can one buy these?

these seem like a nice thing to have.
I bought one on eBay.:hihi:

·
Registered
352 Posts
link

do you have the link to the ebay seller you got the cd from I have seen a lot of
cd on ebay looking to get the wright one...

thank for the help

·
Registered
13,170 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
:evilchuck Ah, FoMoCo, you beat me to it. That is who I bought mine from. He sent the wrong disc at first, but then sent me another one after I returned the other. It is a home made copy of the original, but it works just the same.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Its a copy! I didnt know that, well buyer beware, it also says on the fine print that the dvd will only work for 2 months, then you will have to change your clock on your task bar to get it to work :mad: may not be such a good deal.

·
Registered
352 Posts
web site

I found this on a ford tech website
Note 1: These DVD discs, which were produced in August of 2003 and later, have a time limit incorporated into the program. Therefore, each time you run the program you must change the date in your Windows System temporarily to enable the application to launch.
To do that, simply double-click on the time at the bottom right of your Windows screen. When the calendar appears, set it back to the version number of your disc.

Example: If your disc is a 2004-2005 and its version date is August 2004, you would set your calendar's month and year to August, 2004. You can leave the date alone. Then when you are finished using the program, you should just reverse the steps you took above. It only takes a few seconds and it is the only way for those affected discs to operate properly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - 8 of 8 Posts