Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting this with some hesitation....
I have the 2005-2006 Ford Service DVD and noticed about a week ago someone was in need of a pdf, but can't remember who.
I am willing to post pdf's as requested, but as time permits, and first come, first serve. I will be unable to post them during business hours.

I hope this helps a number of my fellow enthusiasts.

·
Registered
633 Posts
That will be most appreciated as the needs come up. :worship:worship

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Here's an example:

R&R Driveshaft 4.6L

This is a test to see if it works...

Edit: It worked. In the future I will rename pdf's so they are easier for everyone to identify.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Waxed'05 GT said:
Here's an example:

R&R Driveshaft 4.6L

This is a test to see if it works...

Edit: It worked. In the future I will rename pdf's so they are easier for everyone to identify.
You're KRESKIN! Last night I was trying to remove my driveshaft to install safety loops that are required at the track where I race. I couldn't get it off the tranny. Now I know it takes a crowbar and know where to use it safely.

Thanks Kresi..uh...Waxed'05 GT!!

If you want to test another I think a lot of us would like to know how to get under the dashboard, or get the dashtop off, to KILL some irritating rattles many are experiencing.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kreskin??? What's that???
Anyways, if you have a request... just ask.
I will try to get those diagrams of the dash - I don't have the access on this particular pc I'm on.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Instrument Panel and Console

I hope this helps.

Edit: The renaming of the file did no good, but I will place a title to each one to help in figuring out what is what.:wavey

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Center Console

Here is the first of the next two pdf's that will aid in the completion of all the dash parts. It is necessary to remove the center console in order to gain access to the Center instrument panel. (The part around the radio)

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Instrument Panel Center

The last of the three for the dash pieces.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Waxed'05 GT said:
Kreskin??? What's that???
A guy from the 70's that bends spoons with his mind and stuff like that. He's still around.

www.kreskin.com

·
Registered
622 Posts
Waxed'05 GT said:
I am posting this with some hesitation....
I have the 2005-2006 Ford Service DVD and noticed about a week ago someone was in need of a pdf, but can't remember who.
I am willing to post pdf's as requested, but as time permits, and first come, first serve. I will be unable to post them during business hours.

I hope this helps a number of my fellow enthusiasts.
where do you get the DVD? does it cost much? thanks

·
Registered
914 Posts
I prefer the printed version myself - makes a good lap warmer for those long sittings on the can. Plus it's so damn thick I can use it as a wheel block when I jack the car up. :winks

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nonsensez9 said:
where do you get the DVD? does it cost much? thanks
I bought it on e-bay... about $30

BTW - It appears KJ moved my thread... I thought this subject was VERY tech related, but I guess the discussion is more of a "lounge".

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
5twenty said:
A guy from the 70's that bends spoons with his mind and stuff like that. He's still around.

www.kreskin.com
LOL. Figures I wouldn't have heard of him. I was born in '76.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Nice of you to offer to post the info. How about interior electrical; need diagram for dome light circuit so I can add BLUE NEON! No seriously, I want to add footwell lights that go off with the dome light, and a glovebox light.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
294 Posts
boss377 said:
Nice of you to offer to post the info. How about interior electrical; need diagram for dome light circuit so I can add BLUE NEON! No seriously, I want to add footwell lights that go off with the dome light, and a glovebox light.
Thanks in advance.
Cool idea. I would really like the footwell lights, wired to the courtesy light switch.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have searched several times and there are no pdf's of electrical to be found on lighting. There are diagrams, but not in a format which can very easily be shared. If there are any thoughts or suggestions as to what I can do to help, I would humor those.

PM me if interested in obtaining a disc from me is the only suggestion I have at this time. (minimal fee to cover costs).

·
Registered
622 Posts
I guess all I really need for now is how to remove the back seat to get at the upper 3rd link bracket.

·
Registered
785 Posts
We all appreciate a member like you Wax, (may I call you wax?) I will look for a dvd as soon as I log out.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am having some issues with disc replication. I will keep those effected updated via PM. I am seeking help of a friend if this last try does not take. Any help that has been given to me for "shipping" will be given back if my efforts fail. Otherwise, I will continue to offer the pdf's "on demand".

Please allow yourself 24-48 hours for me to post pdf. I am currently in school full time + 1/2 and working/taking care of family. My spare time is limited until this summer when I graduate. (Wow - It ONLY has taken me 11 years on and off to finish my B.S. Degree)

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
J&D said:
We all appreciate a member like you Wax, (may I call you wax?) I will look for a dvd as soon as I log out.
"Call me whatever you like, just don't call me late for dinner."
That's what my "old man" used to say.

1 - 20 of 169 Posts