Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i'm lookin into performance modifications for my mustang, i know what i want for exhaust and exterior upgrades, but i'm unsure on what to do for a Tuner and cold air intake, any advice would be appreciated, i'm looking for the highest Horsepower gains possible, without needing to install a Supercharger. Quality and quanity would be awesome

Thanks a bunch :wavey

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks, I love the white on it, i'm going to do all White on Black,
Black rims with silver outer lip, Blacked out taillights and rear trunk emblem delete and blackout, Black le mans stripes, 5% tint, blackout fuel door, hood hinges, 8 inch shorty antenna.....when i have the money at least, lol

I'm thinking i'm gonna get a combo Cold air intake and tuner because it will be cheaper in the end, well by a little bit at least, and it seems like everyone likes the Bama tuners better than the Diablo, plus free tunes for life, so i'll probably for sure get that tuner, but i'm not sure if i like the look of the JLT CAI, the blue looks so much better to me, but not sure if theres a huge performance difference.

I've also though about the secret Weapon R intakes, Have you heard anything about those? can they be paired with the BAMA tuners?

·
Registered
469 Posts
im going with a tuneable induction cold air intake...should check them out too, they have a good looking color match kit for about the same price as the jlt...i would get a tuner from american muscle for the free tunes for life

G

·
Tunable Induction CAI w/Bama Tunes

Tunable Induction '05-'09, or '10 V6 CAI. w/SCT AM/Bama Custom Tunes is a top seller for us. CAI made in USA w/USA products, Lifetime Warranty, Free Shipping! If custom painted, we paint complete system (intake, maf housing, & filter shield). Independent, well known shops Dynos and comments in our Dyno Section. $189 to your door, less then the competition :bigthumbsup

Tunable Induction LLC The Original Mustang Cold Air Intake System is Now Partnered with Unique Tuning LLC The Carolinas #1 Source for Mustang And Dodge Performance Parts, Service And Dynojet Tuning Using Diablosport And SCT Tuning Software

1 - 6 of 6 Posts