Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on the forums have a personalized license plate? I was thinking of getting one, but I gotta figure out what I can have it say... Anyone know the amount of characters available or what the rules are? Anyone have any suggestions! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
25 Posts
1FSTSTG. u know like one fast stang:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
194 Posts
I saw an evo with "bye sti" today for its license platem, I thought it was really funny :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
359 Posts
I am a Notre Dame fan; so, if I were to get one, I would try for "IRISH" or "GO IRISH" :)

In Mississippi, normal tags are 3 characters on left, 3 on right, and a space in between. In Georgia, it's 3 on the left, 4 on the right, and a space in between. I'm not sure how the tags are in Louisiana.

I am guessing, though, that as long as your tag is unique to your county, you can have any 7 or 8 character tag you want.

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
Not sure if you guys are required to run a plate on front, but here's one for the other drivers' rear-views as you approach them:

TI 3VOM (MOVE IT, when read in a mirror). A little odd on the bum-side of the car though.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure if you guys are required to run a plate on front, but here's one for the other drivers' rear-views as you approach them:

TI 3VOM (MOVE IT, when read in a mirror). A little odd on the bum-side of the car though.
LOL! We're not required, but I would never ever put one on the front XD I really need something as witty as that for the rear!

·
Registered
612 Posts
I have DARK J on my black bike. For the stang I don't know. hmmmm.....v6NTMRE....V6TERR....

·
Registered
332 Posts
my son has sicsic6 and i am waiting on oklahoma to send me my choice of quick6

·
Registered
411 Posts
3point7

vee six

305pony

not agt

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
my son has sicsic6 and i am waiting on oklahoma to send me my choice of quick6
Quick6 is extremely popular, I think wrxified has that plate, or did in one of his pics!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have 6Stang for my plate, also thought of "Mamba" if its black or green, "JUSTA6", "6BANGER", "DEEP6", etc...

·
Registered
491 Posts
to go along with the front license plate idea you could also use 3M TA3. it says eat me in the rear view mirror.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
This one has been on my mind the last couple weeks...

I really want to use this once I get a forced induction installed :gringreen

People always ask why I am grinning... I think I would be called crazy if I told them I am thinking about when my car will have this on it! haha

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mine is

NODAV8

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
I saw a guy who had SEVERUS on his, as in Severus Snape (of Harry Potter fame), but the punch line was Severus "Snake" as in Cobra.

Here's one for the rear, but it's a little hillbilly: TM 2 GIT (time to "get" -- as in I'm a-leavin'!)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts