Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if any of you folks bought antique or custom plates for your cool Stangs?

Well I've accomplished a small task.:DI got my Texas vintage plates registered to the Stang. 1967 plates on her....man...it's a small humor myself deal ...but they look very cool on the car. I got lucky these were a matching set and were never registered to a car...brand spank'n new at 40 years old.
I really wanted a specific number since my car is a one of 35....it took almost a year to locate plates. I was looking for 135 as in one of 35. But just as lucky to get these....."BMH 35" is my plate numbers.....yes I amuse easily.

The state office was use to vanity route but they told me yesterday after 2 hours that not that many people know they can use the vintage plates. They said maybe 1 out of 10,000 are vintage. So they had to research how to register the plates.

All the car shows I've EVER been to, I think I've only seen 3 or so cars with vintage plates in any state.Seemed like something a little different to be different!!!:hihi:

·
Registered
298 Posts
I got firefighter plates for my mustang that say "CLT302" Colt 302. Because my name is Colter and my car has a 302 in it. Is kind of a play on Boss302.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.