Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im currently looking to get some drag springs for my 89lx. ive been running 12.9's on stock suspension. Im trying to find out what springs give the best launch and shave the most on E.T. Im thinking of getting the Eibach Drag springs. Does anyone know of any that are better than those? Thanks Josh

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Those Eibachs are probably the way to go if you don't want to go coil over. Either those or the Steeda drag springs, they're made by Eibach for Steeda but they're lighter weight than the Eibachs and perform about the same.

Should you entertain the idea of coil overs, you could go with either Strange Engineering or QA1.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
springs

do you happen to know if the eibach lower the ride height at all. Ive looked and have not seen anything about that. But all i hear from other people about the coil overs, is that you wouldnt want them for street driving, just for drag only, because of poor ride on streets. This is a race car that i drive to and from the track, and occasionaly on nice days. what is your preference on springs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.