Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got "the call" from my dealer. After waiting 6+ months, my GT has arrived.:worship

Problem is, the dealer has to prep it, wash it, etc. & I can't pick it up until tomorrow morning.
How do I sleep tonight?:kooky:

·
Registered
73 Posts
gd06gt said:
Just got "the call" from my dealer. After waiting 6+ months, my GT has arrived.:worship

Problem is, the dealer has to prep it, wash it, etc. & I can't pick it up until tomorrow morning.
How do I sleep tonight?:kooky:
I'd call him back and tell him not to do anything to it and you'll come get it tonight. That's what I did. At the very least, call him and tell him not to put any dealership stickers on your new baby.

If you do wait for tomorrow...it'll be a sleepless night, guaranteed! :laughlitt

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I know how you feel. My '05 came in over Labor Day weekend in May. I got the call on Friday, and had to wait for Tuesday to pick it up because the shop was closed for the holiday.

My suggestion... drink heavily.:evillol:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Do two things.

1) Shop for mods on line when you can't fall asleep.
2) Get you money together (lots of it) :eyepoppin

·
Registered
403 Posts
HEY-IT'S TOMORROW!!!

congrats!

·
Registered
45 Posts
whats worse?

well I didn't sleep very well...and I did go online and start ordering stuff....shorty antenna, the 3d speaker covers, flowmasters, steeda cai..etc...then when I got there the next morning..yes at opening, they drive it out to the front of the lot.(gt. sonic blue, premium loaded)...halfway though the paperwork their computer went down...:sosad: sat there for 3 hours..I am going friggin nuts watching it......so clossse yet soooo farrr.... .finalllly, the contract came over and told me to take it home and come back tomorrow.....:worship ..thannnnnnkkk godddd..

·
Registered
200 Posts
Congrats man! have fun:)

·
Registered
191 Posts
to heck with sleeping i would go get it before there lot porters go drive it up and down the block....if there anything like mine they will be driving the piss out of it.........what are you ganna do first mod wise??????:laughlitt

·
Registered
191 Posts
sorry didn't read on....... cool how is it???????:tongue

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for your support. Sorry for not responding sooner, I've been busy since Sat morning...

Attached are a few picks at 9:05 a.m. Sat. morning. All I could think of when I saw it for the 1st time was "wow". :laughlitt

The only thing better than seeing it for the first time was driving it home.

WOW!:kooky:

Sat. night installed the sequential tail lights. Pretty cool.

Sun. a.m. installed the Flowmasters. I'm not sure how to post a "WOW squared" (or maybe cubed), but it's pretty friggen' unbelievable.:happyhapp

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Darth-bob:

Nope, those are the factory 64W polished 18" rims. They are very shiny (close to chrome).:laughlitt

·
Registered
191 Posts
sharp ride man.......:cool:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Those wheels are just too cool!!! Got em on mine too (when I get her on saterday) Glad I cancelled my original order and Got one with the 64Ws

·
Registered
145 Posts
everyones gettin those turn signals =P im gettin mine soon, seen like 3 GT's with em already, look SWEET, i know i'll be usin my turn signals like a good driver after i get em

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
That red and polished wheel combo looks great.They also look preety good on the black 06' as well.I opted for the gray spokes on my new 06'(legend lime). But I plan on the Boyd Coddinton Smoothies 2's in dark gary this spring,if uncle Sam can give a good return.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.