Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got Koni STR.t's, Steeda Ultralites, UMI adjustable PHB, Redline Hood Struts and GT Strut Tower brace installed. And spent last night and today getting her all detailed up for a car show today. Here are some pics!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also got lots of pics from the show of all kinds of other cars. Some really cool stuff. It was "MOPAR" night, but all types of cars are welcome regardless of the theme for that month.

I can post some more pics if you all want

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
that sucks.... lmao just kidding, looks unreal man... great stance, and those rims are pretty damn cool too... oh and nice photos

·
Registered
353 Posts
That looks REALLY nice. I might need to have mine lowered. I don't know anything about that stuff though! What kind of wheels are those?

Good job man! Yah post up more pics!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That looks REALLY nice. I might need to have mine lowered. I don't know anything about that stuff though! What kind of wheels are those?

For suspension stuff call Sam Strano at Strano Performance Parts 1-800-729-1831, the guy knows his stuff and will set you up.

The wheels are Concept One RS-55 Matte Black

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also I have to say that the suspension mods are the best money spent so far on the car by a long shot. The car feels AMAZING!!! Acceleration from a stand still feels so much more responsive and faster as the stock 4x4 ass end isn't squatting down when you hit the throttle, she just goes. I love it!!

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Emil- Lowered mine last weekend. PM me if you need any help. The kid and I did it. 4 hours with panhard rod.
Oh, More pics Grifftech!!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
For suspension stuff call Sam Strano at Strano Performance Parts 1-800-729-1831, the guy knows his stuff and will set you up.

The wheels are Concept One RS-55 Matte Black
Thanks for the info. It really does look great.

Emil- Lowered mine last weekend. PM me if you need any help. The kid and I did it. 4 hours with panhard rod.
Oh, More pics Grifftech!!!
Wow Rich that looks awesome! I may take you up on your offer. We need to get a ride together soon. I'd love to feel what the ride is like.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Butch- Nope. Mine are Steeda sports with Koni Yellows.

Emil- I plan on going to the Mustang roundup in Bellvue. I think it's next weekend...

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Awesome! You still going with those plates even with this season? LOL. Just kidding man. I'd love to see the Cubs do something.

You guys lowering your cars are making me really want to do it. It looks so amazing.:bigthumbsup

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.