Ford Mustang Forum banner

Pics of Black Bullitts on 96-98 or even 99+??

12937 Views 58 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  foster98gt
2
Considering making the switch to black Bullitts (17x8 & 17x10.5) - not happy w/gray ones on my red car. Or should I just put my Ultralites back on and give up the traction from the 315/35s currently on rear. Anyone have pics of black bullitts on their car?

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
I would love to see some pics to ! thinking of getting black Bullitts too!
deep dish for the back! is a must:D
Mustang Tuning has 10.5 on sale: $154.95 INCLUDING shipping. Have other links for both 17x8 or 17x9

Attachments

See less See more
5
Well I've got some. I'm sorry they aren't on your body style, meatball...:sterb: They aren't exactly the best pictures, so I am going to have to take some new ones. I need to wash it anyway, we have been having awesome rain lately and these tires throw all of it onto my car:heha:

Attachments

See less See more
3
yes, helps/thanks
Spazzy - time for the Mach I front chin spoiler? Would look just right on your car. Do you have boot for top, would look good as well.

Okay, found this: looks like 18x8 & 18x10.5 on SN95

Attachments

See less See more
and this one:

Attachments

See less See more
Once you go black you never go back so I've been told :thumbsup

Attachments

See less See more
Lances03GT said:
Once you go black you never go back so I've been told :thumbsup
-- Lance, have more of a front-end shot that includes spoiler?
Hopefully my tires will be in next couple of days, I’ll be sure to post the picks. 97 Red GT Black bullitts 17X9 front 17X10.5 back. Got them through Discount Tire they beat mustang tunings price by $10 a rim and gave me good price on BFG’s. :drool:
Thanks, look forward to seeing pics on your car; should be sweet combo.
meatball said:
yes, helps/thanks
Spazzy - time for the Mach I front chin spoiler? Would look just right on your car. Do you have boot for top, would look good as well.
Yes, the Mach 1 spoiler and grille delete are on my list of to-do's:shiny: As for the boot to cover the top...no I do not have one. I am not sure on just what I want to do though...Get the normal top for like $300 or get the Speedster look that covers up the rear seats for like the same price almost:shrug
ran260gt said:
great pics ! thanks!:thumbsup
Thanks for the compliment:cooldude:
Hey Meatball, instead of buying yet another set of wheels maybe you should look into painting the Bullits you have now. I know they make special paint for wheels. You might be able to do it in your garage without even taking them off. Just a thought... the black would look better than the anthracite.
spazzyfry123 said:
As for the boot to cover the top...no I do not have one. I am not sure on just what I want to do though...Get the normal top for like $300 or get the Speedster look that covers up the rear seats for like the same price almost:shrug
-- got mine from, yes, EBay for $90 shipped - like the Speedster but don't have garage and top has to go up and down a lot.

Attachments

See less See more
2
meatball said:
-- Lance, have more of a front-end shot that includes spoiler?
Yes here you go....

Attachments

See less See more
dollarbill said:
Hey Meatball, instead of buying yet another set of wheels maybe you should look into painting the Bullits you have now. I know they make special paint for wheels. You might be able to do it in your garage without even taking them off. Just a thought... the black would look better than the anthracite.
-- Did run into a friend yesterday who told me about a powder-coating place, might look into it. Made easier because a) I have complete other set wheels/tire, and b) the combo on the car IS what works right even if I don't like the color. Thanks.
Lances03GT said:
Yes here you go....
-- perfect, thanks
Okay, crude mockup of black Bullitts on my car; doing this to keep 17x8 on front, 17x10.5 on rear (I have gray bullitts now) - will also keep the complete Ultralite II/Yokohama set (17x9, 275/40)

Attachments

See less See more
It will look hot.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top