Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
there ...new, im not sure who that guy is in the pics, but he looks like he needs a haircut

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He definitely needs a haircut . . . like mine . . . (pic attached)

Attachments

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well . . it rides the dyno tomorrow and then its off to the track Friday night. We'll see how it runs:smoke:

·
Registered
108 Posts
So, any updates truuble? Lets hear 'em and see 'em! Were you going to the dyno tonight?

Chris

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There was a slight delay . . . no dyno numbers til later today . .. I'll post em as soon as I get em!! The more important numbers will be the ones from the track tonight. :winks

·
Registered
108 Posts
So Truuble, what's new with the cage and stuff? Going to the drags again this weekend? Gunna hit those 12's?

Chris

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bad news . . . they can't do my cage until Monday. :sosad:

So, it goes in Monday for a faster blower pulley (bumping up to 12-13 psi from the current 7), more tuning, the cage, and 5 point harnesses for driver and passenger. Unfortunately, I can't go racing this weekend unless I intentionally go slow . . . which I can't really do.

I'm thinkin about installing some subframe connectors over the weekend and maybe some rear lower control arms. We'll see.

You hittin the track, Chris?

·
Registered
143 Posts
You need a cage if you are going into the 11's....besides just go make your one pass and then they will run you off. At least you will get to make a pass.

p.s. those headers look awesome!

·
Registered
108 Posts
No, I won't go back to the track until I do something different. I'll probably do my dad's old ported/cut stock intake manifold, port my TB to 65mm and possibly do my dad's ported stock heads with some 1.7RRs and stock cam. But, I need money, and right now, I'm trying to pick up some tires for these flippin' 18's I have. Not cheap. I'm looking at used tires on eBay. We'll see.

Chris

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think I'm gonna go out tonight just to practice my 60 foot times. I'll just have to slow down mid track . . . lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.