359 Posts
Package looks really good! Congrats!

·
Registered
294 Posts
mplumlee6 said:
where did you get the grill work? looks good
yeah ... um, yeah.

The pony package looks really cool. How much was the option, just curious.
I can only imagine the hoards of jealous '05 owners. You'll never guess how many new friends you have now.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I want to get those center caps for my 05 GT. I love the emblems on the side fenders too.

The 06 V6 looks a ton better

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks nice. Still not sure if I like all the chrome, but its growing on me. Like having the foglights though.

Congrats

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price of Pony Package

The Pony Package is retail $1195. It includes ABS/TC, the grill/fog lights, spoiler, side stripe (I deleted it), floor mats, upgraded wheels and tires, and the fender emblems. To my knowledge the only difference in interior is the floormats. I figured it was a good package to get because I already wanted the ABS/TC and the spoiler. I'm glad that's what I picked because I love the look of the grill.

·
Registered
8 Posts
06Pony said:
The Pony Package is retail $1195. It includes ABS/TC, the grill/fog lights, spoiler, side stripe (I deleted it), floor mats, upgraded wheels and tires, and the fender emblems. To my knowledge the only difference in interior is the floormats. I figured it was a good package to get because I already wanted the ABS/TC and the spoiler. I'm glad that's what I picked because I love the look of the grill.
Your car looks amazing, either that or you just take good pics! I really liked the V6 before and now it looks even better. (love that the open mouth has a little more character) I wish mine would at least get a build date. Could you take some interior pics? You have helped me out alot, I was really starting to wonder if I made a good choice ordering a package I never seen. Also you have the MyColor feature right? Also when did you place your order and what priority were you?

·
Registered
191 Posts
sharp lookin. Congrats on the new car. I sure wish I had ABS/TC. still pondering the grille/fogs.

·
Registered
60 Posts
You know, when I first saw the Pony package at the Shelby Show here in Tulsa, I didn't like it that much. Of course I was a bit distracted since the GT500 was parked right next to it! But looking at it now, it's growing on me. Looks even more retro. I like it!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
vistamustang said:
Your car looks amazing, either that or you just take good pics! I really liked the V6 before and now it looks even better. (love that the open mouth has a little more character) I wish mine would at least get a build date. Could you take some interior pics? You have helped me out alot, I was really starting to wonder if I made a good choice ordering a package I never seen. Also you have the MyColor feature right? Also when did you place your order and what priority were you?
Thanks, I'll upload some interior picks later this evening. I was a little worried about ordering the pony package as well but the more I looked at it, the happier I was with it. Yes, I have the my color with the IUP. I placed my order in June (when my dealer first started taking 06 orders) and I was first on their list with a priority 10. They are also a fairly large dealership.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you! You rock! Enjoy the car take a couple of sharp turns for me:thumbsup

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Interior Pics

Here are the interior ones. I think it's the same except the floormats. But I don't even know what the other floormats look like.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Man that is one sweeeeet stang. I think the pony package is well worth the $$. BTW on your first pic of the interior, do you know what that strap on the seat is far? I didn't have a clue and read it somewhere. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
829 Posts
sandyman said:
Man that is one sweeeeet stang. I think the pony package is well worth the $$. BTW on your first pic of the interior, do you know what that strap on the seat is far? I didn't have a clue and read it somewhere. Pretty cool.
Yep, And since I raised the big ruckus about what the heck it was and did...mine has been working perfectly! Russ

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the interior pics! enjoy the car.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts