wow looks great man! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
411 Posts
NICE!! Great choice on car and tint.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Nice. That looks quite dark! Specs on the %s? And if you don't mind saying, how much did it run you?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$250 through Ford, I actually purchased it with the car so it added 3 dollars a month onto my payment (not bad). I'm SURE you could negotiate that price down if you really wanted to.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
lucky dawg, man if i knew ford had done that i woulda had it done through them. Sorry officer my windows came this way lol

·
Banned
885 Posts
Looks great!What percentage is it?

Got mine done 35% & love it!Screw the law it's my car & I'm doing what I want to with it!

Anything in Pa. darker than 70% (WORTHLESS) is illegal.It's a bad JOKE!

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looks Great! We are allowed 40% on the driver/passenger window here and 20% on the back. When my GT rolls off the truck it is going straight to the tint shop.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just got my Race Red 5.0 tinted and like yours it looks great. I got 28% in the front and 15% in the back with a 10% strip across the windshield. I love it.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
That looks good! I want to tint mine, but I track it so I can't! I'll live vicariously through you!

·
Registered
316 Posts
i had no clue ford offered that in a package, i would have gotten it....

·
Registered
104 Posts
It was probably a dealer installed deal as some dealers in our area do. Looks great on the red,thinking about mine getting the same treatment.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Looks great! I got my Race Red done in 20%.

Tint is only done as a dealer prep item. It cant actually be ordered through Ford.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Dude, your car is so dope I can barley cope...LOL...

All jokes aside, she is one nice lookin car!!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
How do they get the tint installed correctly with the window that goes down a little when you open the door? I guess they keep your car at the shop with the doors open until it's completely dry?

·
Registered
274 Posts
That looks awesome dude!!! I will probably tint mine similar when I get it :)

On a side note, are those the 18" wheels??

·
Registered
532 Posts
Looks nice! Definitely a must-do mod!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looks great but it will never happen for my car. I wouldnt make it past three blocks before i got a ticket.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts