Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heyy guys just wanted to upload some pics of my 2011 mustang v6. Let me know what yall think!

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
Very nice! Brembo brakes or are those just the covers?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
painted the original brakes.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Nice looking stang:bigthumbsup

What exactly did you do with the lighting on the front end? I like how it's red.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are just L.E.D strips inside the grill.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont think they are illegal as long as they are not disturbing other driver on the road it should be fine,in case i do get pulled over ill just turn them off :)

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Nice ! That's one tough looking little 'stang. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
......Get rid of the disco lights so you won't be mistaken for a Saturday morning cartoon.:laugh:
disco lights? :nono:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
heyy guys just wanted to upload some pics of my 2011 mustang v6. Let me know what yall think!
Looks awesome man! Great job so far, I'm liking those rims too, might have to look into them for my Kona blue :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks awesome man! Great job so far, I'm liking those rims too, might have to look into them for my Kona blue :)
thanks! yeah they look good on any color...they are the RTR Wheels....check them out at Late Model Restoration size is 19x9.5

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I got pulled over for having red leds in front. They were in the shape of a Chevy bow tie. You can not have *any* illumination that is red facing forward. Save it for the parking lot.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got pulled over for having red leds in front. They were in the shape of a Chevy bow tie. You can not have *any* illumination that is red facing forward. Save it for the parking lot.
did they ticket you?

·
Registered
491 Posts
sexy sexy sexy. might have to look into the leds. they look dirty. where did you get them at?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sexy sexy sexy. might have to look into the leds. they look dirty. where did you get them at?
Local Auto Zone. lol they are those L.E.D strips they sell.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Love those RTR wheels and the leds are a nice touch. How did you run the wires and where did you locate the switch?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts