1,912 Posts
Very nice Mustang you have there!

·
Registered
183 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Ford makes some odd choices I think. I like the front of the six better than the front of the GT.

·
Registered
316 Posts
very nice bro!!!!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
How does it ride and does it meet your expectations? Give us your first hand experience driving it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Ford makes some odd choices I think. I like the front of the six better than the front of the GT.
x2 the foglights at the bottom is exactly what i wanted which is why i opted for the c/s over a gt

·
Registered
77 Posts
Great looking car. Enjoy the ride

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Car is really nice....We traded in a 05 v-6 and you cant compare the build quality in the 11. Plan on doing some upgrades cai w/tune and upgrade exhaust as stock is no way loud enough for us!!. Have window tint scheduled for tomorrow am install. Thanks for all the great response !! WE LOVE THE CAR!! If you can afford a new 11 go for it as we have not looked back on this purchase :worship

·
Registered
482 Posts
Same here. Looks more stylish while being aggressive at the same time.

Nice ride!

·
Registered
648 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is the MCA Package / Premium / Automatic ( for the wife) I took of the hockey stripes my self as we did not like the look and I think you all we agree it looks cleaner without...it also has the 3.31 axle :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
108 Posts
This is the MCA Package / Premium / Automatic ( for the wife) I took of the hockey stripes my self as we did not like the look and I think you all we agree it looks cleaner without...it also has the 3.31 axle :bigthumbsup
Your car looks great! I have a very similar car on order (man trans instead of auto and HIDs) I also do not like the hockey stick stripes, so I did a stripe delete. Can't wait till she gets here. Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.