Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well . . I finally found some 2-tone black and red leather racing seats!!!

Here they are!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
861 Posts
How much money have you spent on that vehicle? :drool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,859 Posts
Sweet! I'll say those are worth a tenth or two! j/k.... :laughlitt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol . . . . well . . . they are a LITTLE lighter than the stock seats. . . .


They were a great deal, too. $599 for the pair :smoke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[QUOTE='95.0 stang]When you're done wiping your ass with those $100 bills can I have a few? :eyebulge:[/QUOTE]
Actually . . . these seats were a STEAL . . . the only other 2-tone leathers I found were Cobras for $3,500. If I bought the Cobras I would be wiping my a$$ with hundreds . . lol
 
G

·
truuble said:
Actually . . . these seats were a STEAL . . . the only other 2-tone leathers I found were Cobras for $3,500. If I bought the Cobras I would be wiping my a$$ with hundreds . . lol
I think you passed on the Cobras so you could keep wiping your ass with hundreds. Not to mention what you've spent on the rest of your car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[QUOTE='95.0 stang]I think you passed on the Cobras so you could keep wiping your ass with hundreds. Not to mention what you've spent on the rest of your car.[/QUOTE]Well . . . I used to wipe my a$$ with twenties . . . but hundreds are made from better paper . . . :winks

Besides . . . you might remember the thread over in "Member Kill Stories" in which I said that I could afford an exotic if I wanted one but I choose to drive a Mustang. I guess I'm proving that point a bit. I could have bought a pretty nice Porsche Carrera for what I have in this car . . . . but . . . around here . . Porsches are like Toyotas . . everyone has em. I like being different. :smoke:

And . . if you think THIS is bad . . . lol . . . wait til you see the mod motor car I'm going to build this year!! Can you say 5.4 twin turbo plus Nitrous with a 7 second certified cage? MUUUUUUWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
 
G

·
truuble said:
And . . if you think THIS is bad . . . lol . . . wait til you see the mod motor car I'm going to build this year!! Can you say 5.4 twin turbo plus Nitrous with a 7 second certified cage? MUUUUUUWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I really can't wait for this one. :happyhapp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's gonna be sick as hell. I'm going to start with a 99 or 2000 GT . . . do a full cage . . . tubs . . . chassis work . . . and the 5.4 twin turbo with spray on top. This one won't be street legal. Track only car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
861 Posts
*holds out an old, broken coffee mug and puts on a sign reading "Mustang needs money"*

Money for the poor? :winks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Young_Buck said:
*holds out an old, broken coffee mug and puts on a sign reading "Mustang needs money"*

Money for the poor? :winks
lol . . . . :smoke:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top