1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Looks good!:bigthumbsup Im a big fan of yellow

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
what have you done to put down those numbers and have you ever ran it at the strip?

·
Registered
148 Posts
The rims look GREAT. Where'd you find 'em? Body kit looks alright. Better than stock imo, but I'm more for the clean look.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
But anyways nice numbers man and the wheels look good. Also love that styling bar on the verts...looks awsome.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Did you put the styling bar on yourself ? Ive been wanting one but kind of scared to start cutting on my interior panels to install it. Wheels look great on there.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i put it on myself... You have to do some cutting on the interior thats kinda scary but adds a lot of visual to it. I love the styling bar.

And thanks for the compliments everyone. Im a 20 yr old who bought the car and all the mods with my own money, there isn't many bolts on the car that i haven't tightened personally, and have pulled the motor 3 times. I live on my own and i'm in college. To all the haters on here, i think i'm doing pretty well for myself. But like everyone will say, "to each their own".

·
Registered
849 Posts
But anyways nice numbers man and the wheels look good. Also love that styling bar on the verts...looks awsome.
+1 kb I did forget to say what u did that I liked on it yellow... and good luck n school....:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
When it comes to your car you gotta be you. I'd rather see you spend your hard earned money on a body kit than drugs or Hondas.

You should list the wheel maker along tire brand and sizes. It looks like a fun Stang. :bigthumbsup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.