Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Whats up with the Cobra emblems? It is a V6 right?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is...

Yes its a v6 3.8... But i have 300 RWHP... I love to race GTs and then tell them they were beat by a v6 3.8... Thats why the cobras...

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
But its no Cobra, I dont see the point.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
What mods do you have to reach 300rwhp? Also if you really do have 300 at the tires then a Sebring is not even a race.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
dollarbill said:
What mods do you have to reach 300rwhp? Also if you really do have 300 at the tires then a Sebring is not even a race.
:evilchuck Thats a damn good question and point! lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OOOOOOOOOOk

If a Gt or Such think my car is a Cobra they think its an even match at lest... But they dont know they are really racing a v6... Untill the end and then they feel pretty down and stupid... My friend owns the sebering hes the one who asked that question...

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
But if your making 300hp then you already know the answer. And what mods is it that you have that your pushing 300hp?

·
Registered
217 Posts
i would rather see a mustang with an unpainted body kit and fart cans than a v6 badged as a cobra. you're gay, and you have no right to drive that car. end of story, whether you have 300hp or not. (which i'm sure you don't.)

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
mustang196414 said:
Hey here is a web-site with more pictures of my mustang... Please Enjoy...

http://mustang.w0w.us
One Question could my car beat an 1996 Chrysler Sebring LXI v6 2.5 Liter?:confused:
Uh-oh, you've managed to tick off the Mustang Taliban!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Why would anyone want to emblem a V6 Mustang with Cobra emblems?
If you want to be a fraud, go all the way and slap some 429 Boss Decals
on your stang. Also if you are killing off Mustang GTs with your fake snake,
why would you even ask if you could beat a 1996 Chrysler Sebring LXI
v6 2.5 Liter.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Maybe this chrysler sebring is a really a 300 hp Camaro z28 yenko edition! But a chryslery sebring body... with 7.5 inch wheels... running 300 hp... Looks mainly stock... has cows wrapped around the steering wheel... some plastics inside painted... blue... rubber mats... and really do I have to say anything more. all that listed above, decals mats, anyone should be running 300 hp EASY! regardless of body tunements. Pleh :so

Come on man, you'd sure shock the hell out of me if that car runs as good as you say. Because I've seen plent of sixes. and the ontes that run 300 hp... even subtle ones can have a little more imagination and proof :)

But if you say you can, then you can.. What mods you got running?

·
Registered
174 Posts
lol, You paid for a full service freewebs site... just for pictures of your mustang?*cough* I mean, fake snake...

And, 300RWHP on those skinny little factory tires isn't gonna get you very far very fast...

One more thing, are your headlights ON in those pics? Or did you paint those, too? :p

·
Registered
88 Posts
Everyone's going to know that that car is not a Cobra anyway because the back bumper says MUSTANG... maybe change your bumper to one that says COBRA? A guy up here wanted to sell me his LX with Cobra decals... I thought it was pretty lame. Besides the ponies look better on the sides then the Cobra's and the GT. Just my personal opinion!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.