Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, my wife and i are starting the restoration on her 68. we are doing the elonor kit and she wants it to be pink. we were looking for pink classic mustangs on line to get some ideas and we could not find any. i did a yahoo search and 2 popped up and they were pretty shabby. does anyone have some nice pictures or Photoshopped or what ever. she wants it as hot pink as she can get it. i get to build the motor the way i want which makes me happy ;) so she'll get what ever she wants lol also we will be starting a build thread here any day... its gonna be a very nice car when we're done :)

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
I did a Google on "Playboy Pink Mustangs" and found quite a few but all the light pink, not the hot pink. Quite a few years are covered.
Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks dave. ya i found that one as well. i guess i was hoping to find an elonor or just something that was a "wow" car. well hopefully are will be :)

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Hello free65,
This is a REAL quick phothop of a picture
I found on the internet.

I thank the web-sight for the use of the pix.

I hope this gives you an idea of what it would look like.

As far as color - is it too dark? Not sure what shge had in mind.

Let me know and I'll try to adjust accordingly.

Print Dad

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
print dad you rock lol wow that is pink. i think thats exactly what she wants. i will show her as soon as i get. hers is gonna be pink with black racing stripes and black/white/pink interior. she wants the motor black, pink and chrome... i love my wife lolol

thanks a ton print

brian

·
Registered
920 Posts
Back in the '60's I worked for a construction firm that had a red headed secretary. She had a pink '57 T-Bird. She was a real character. Had a lot of other pink stuff, too!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey boomyal, well she's not much of a charactor but she does enjoy working on cars with :) iv had 7 camaros and just finished a 600hp camaro for me and she finally said her turn. so we're going to build her the best mustang we can build. its gonna sweet. she said she's not worried about it being to fast ... but i'm gonna get to around the 400hp range. we're doing all custom interior from a shop here in our area and we're taking this car down to nothing for restoration. it wont be close to ariginal when we're done but it will be fun ;) and thats what counts in my book.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Hello free65,
My wife is a real support to me after 37 years of marriage.
You are lucky to have support and understanding for the
butty things we do.

Here is a REAL fast interior. I know it is a MAch interior but
may help her get and idea

Print Dad

Attachments

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Print Dad ---- Wow!!!!!!!!! That looks just great to me. Of course living in a red neck area, would only hope to be able to outrun them.
Dave

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Hello Dave,
I would like to see the reactions when Dave drives the car to the store
:nogrinner:grinroll::D

It is kinda cool in a WEIRD way:kooky:

Print D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the photo shop. my wife loved it lol she put the pic on her phone and thats the color she's going to go with :) thanks a ton.. happy wife happy life ;)

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Hello free65,
You are right - -our wives can and often are our greatest support.

Last thought - the interior would require more time and thought.

I suggest finding a picture of a white interior printing a few copies and then
color things in with colored pencils. Things like the seams etc.

I know we kid you a little BUI - doing the interior is some $$$

Glad she liked the pix

Print Dad

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the tips print. ya i just spent 9k on my camaro so i cant really say anything about spending money on hers lol shes my best friend and if she wants i will sell a kidney and get it for her lolol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts