Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone !

I just want to say hello to everyone and re-introduce myself.
yesterday i was tired of driving my DD 2010 VW Jetta Limited. Jetta is a decent car it just doesnt flow ME.

My Scion is in NYC at my parents house and since i can't drive it and i was tired of the Jetta it randomly happened that i stopped by my local Ford dealership just to test drive the 5.0.
To make the long story short my Jetta was traded 2011 GT Premium was purchased for invoice and driven home by ME !

Yup now i also own the 5.0 to have fun with here in the state of NO joy (WA) for me and my Scion in NYC.

yup so hello all and now i have a stang as well !

·
Registered
7 Posts
nice dude now mod it man !! lol nothing like a 500hp dd lol :thumbup:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man ! :)
I will mod it a little bit but not much. I still have to finish some things on my scion that were in my plans.

Mods that i want to do on a stang are 1) Intake 2) Exhaust 3) Reflash 4) dark metal grille 5) short billet antenna and 6) maybe staggered wheels later on.

I think thats pretty much it. No huge plans for the GT it's pretty nice stock as it is.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Browsing the forums a little bit now made me feel left out of the Brembo package seeing how for 1600 bucks you get wheels/tires, brembos and suspension !

My dealer didnt even have one on the lot with it :( and i had no idea it came with THAT much stuff for a steal of a price !

Do you guys know if i can have it added through service department ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts