Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please look at my signature and tell me what, if anything I should do with my AFR. I'm planning on putting on an O/R Mac Pro-Chamber also. Do you think I'm running rich, lean? Will the ECU handle it? I want to adjust it with my Predator, but a dyno tune isn't out of the question. Any imput will be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
All i know is i am running Rich with my offroad xpipe, and i need to get a dyno tune but thats after i get my TB/Plenum combo.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Best thing is to get it tuned by someone who knows what they're doing.

A/F should be 14:1 at cruise and 12.5 to 13.0:1 (max) at WOT.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. I'll see what I can do with my Predator and maybe get a dyno tune after I finish the exhaust.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Right now you might be running just a bit lean, but not much. Once you put the off raod pipe on and ditch those cats, it's going to go rich. The best idea is definitely to get a tune once the pipe is on.

·
Registered
342 Posts
carguy1985 said:
All i know is i am running Rich with my offroad xpipe, and i need to get a dyno tune but thats after i get my TB/Plenum combo.
Really your not running rich.

What your smelling is the fuel thats normally burnt off by the cats.

And you dont need a tune with a TB and plenum although a tune is always good.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
I didn't think I would need a tune with just the intake and exhaust mods I have, but after the plenum went on which was the last mod, the AFR went well into the 13's. I got a Predator and had it professionally tuned, you can see the improvement by checking out the dyno sheets in my gallery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.