Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi !!!:wavey
My mustang 70 Coupe needs a new carburetor.
SPECS
Mustang Coupe 70, 6 Inline, 250 c.i.:gringreen

Well maybe it sounds kind of stupid, I'm try to find a carburetor but I don't want to make a mistake and buy the wrong one.:nono:

So please if anybody can tell me what kind of model of carburetor to buy, I will be very greatful.

Thanks for you time.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Hello.:) Your car would have come with a Carter 1bbl carburetor originally. If your car came with an automatic you would want D0ZF-9510-D. If your car came with a manual transmission, no A/C you would want D0ZF-9510-E and if a manual transmission with A/C you want D0ZF-9510-C. Hope that helps.:)
I can't help but ask this, so please excuse me if it seems a little out of line, but, is that ' Punisher' thing you or is it the car? Generally, the owner of an old Mustang would be more like 'The Punished':D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
National Parts Depot is a Pony Carburetors dealer. They have them listed in their catalog.
Ok Greek, thank you bro!:shiny:

I think I'm going to buy this

PonyCarburetors:
"The only carburetor that will work is the Carter RBS. It sells outright for $319.50. ":bigthumbsup

I only need to wait until friday for my paycheck jejejeje:shigrin

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi again. Cool. I think that you will be very happy with that carb.
Hi Veronica!!!

I hope so!! Muajajajajajaja:gringreen

Because I already bougth a High Performance 6 Cyl. Header :happydance: and my car it's going to have a dual exhaust too... NICE and SEXY!!:so

When I finish to fix my sweet lovely ride, I'm going to put some pics before and after.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.