Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone my name is Bryan and I am new here to the forum. I have a 93 Mustang with the 4 cylinder. The other day my rather large foot smack the pig tail harness that sits under the drivers side dash to the left and damaged it. Where can I find one? It holds the A/C & Cooling fan Relays (8 pin pig tail)..

thanks, Bryan

G

·
Welcome to AFM! Are you sure it's not something you can re-wire or solder or is it just too far gone? Keep us posted!

:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to AFM! Are you sure it's not something you can re-wire or solder or is it just too far gone? Keep us posted!

:bigthumbsup

Way to far. Its in real bad shape. I would have taken a picture, but it just fell apart when I cut the wires...

G

·
Oh man... sorry to hear that. I would think that just about any salvage yard would have one cheap... any in your area you can check?

We'll get you figured out Bryan.

·
Boss Member
4,627 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please take picture and post. I got a few junk connectors. Also look at these links. Maurice
I got a Ford pdf saved and can't find it. Try this until I do.
RJM Injection Tech — Pigtails & Connectors
Found it. It is a rather large pdf file. So will take some time. Maurice
http://www.fordtechservice.dealerconnection.com/Renderers/ie/wiring/svg/images/connectorcatalog.pdfa
Theres nothing left and I threw away all the broken plastic already. I am told that this pigtail is solely to the 4 cyl mustang. If has both a/c and cooling fan relay in it.

Bryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts