Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE CAN HELP I JUST FINISHED MY 1990 LXI GOT A 306 WITH EDEL,PERFORMER RPM ALUMINUM HEAD,E CAM,CUSTOM 2.5 EXHAUST,EDEL RPM INTAKE,70MM TB, BBK COLD AIR FILTER,(FENDERWELL) BBK FUEL PRESSURE REG.SET @40, BBK HEADDERS (SHORTYS) 255GPM FUEL PUMP, MSD IGNITION WITH BLASTER COIL, 3000 STALL B&MTORQUE CONVERTER,B&M SHIFT KIT,AND 3.55 GEARS. POWER FORCE HARMONIC BALANCER AND SET THE TIMING @ 16 ADVANCE. AFTER DRIVING IT FOR A WHILE I M DISSAPOINTED CAUSE THERES NO LOW END TORQUE IT FEELS SLUGISH ON TAKE OFF ANYONE HES ANY IDEAS ON WHAT ELSE I NEED TO MAKE ALL THIS WORK RIGHT I KNOW I SHOULD B MAKING ABOUT 350 HP AND IT FEELS LIKE I M MAKING LIKE 30 WILL APPRECIATE THE HELP.:sosad:

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
I dont see injectors on that list or larger MAF meter. You upgraded those right?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not yet they will b upgraded this weekend to ford racing #24's with the airflow sensor too

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
That's a huge problem. Get those upgraded and you should see lots of power gained.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Get those 24's put on. Doesnt make much sense to upgrade the pump but not injectors.
Also, get a pmas (pro m) for it. You will notice a good improvement. You should also consider a tuner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.