Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so im building a HO for my 2.3l... well im runnin out of money quick at the end of this build and its almost done i can see the light at the end of the tunnel... here are a couple things i gotta know... ok 1... i broke the vacuum advance on the distributor on accident so its completely off.... will it still work? and a cam... the stock one i took out and has some minor surface rust... is there any way to take it off or what is the cheapest cam that has a good lope to it? hmm... im also lookin for exhaust to go behind an H- pipe... any advice? and does anybody know the torque specs on the head bolts? and can i reuse the head bolts (i know its recomended that i dont)

·
Registered
416 Posts
its tough to answer questions without some sort of budget guideline to go buy. for some people, running out of money can mean they only have $3000 left!

what heads and intake are you using (its easier to find a cam if we know what you're using)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ummm really running out of money like seriously bad!!! like 450 left and i still gotta get bolts, half the exhaust, coil, but i have ported E7 heads, and ported edelbrock performer intake, holley 600 cfm carb with vacuum secondary

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.