Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have intake and exhaust, but after all this talk of the TSB, and being over 10k miles (not they the plugs need to be changed) i figured if i have to pull the plugs out i might as well just change them. What heat range would you guys recommend? Just run the HT0's?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you kind sir.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok so today i ordered some new plugs and put them in. i was very surprised when i pulled the old plugs out. Very gunked up and soaked in fuel. Not sure if its because i just fired up the car and pulled it in from sitting all day. The car only has 11k on it, but i figured i would post some pictures up of the plugs because ive pulled plugs out of cars with 100k and they dont look nearly as bad as these did. So a second opinion is wanted.

sorry about the crappy quality of the pictures. And yes, that is AFM in the on the laptop. I live here

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just got new HT1's. 80 bucks for them set. threw the paste on em and put some tune up grease on the coil. started right up and seems to run better

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i figured that although they may not have needed it, i needed to pull them out regardless. So why not? now i just need to get the power my old car had and ill be all set.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.