Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all.... I think I should change my plugs and wires.... the wires look a bit old.... curious which wires and plugs you guys think are best for my car (98 auto v6) they sell bosch over here by my house in the nearest auto parts store but the ones for my car are out of stock ... i was thinkin bout buyin them on the net but im unsure of the quality of specific brands.... let me know the best brand and how much they run for ... both the plugs and wires.... also are they a pain to change?
thanks
:handball:

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
MylilPony said:
hey all.... I think I should change my plugs and wires.... the wires look a bit old.... curious which wires and plugs you guys think are best for my car (98 auto v6) they sell bosch over here by my house in the nearest auto parts store but the ones for my car are out of stock ... i was thinkin bout buyin them on the net but im unsure of the quality of specific brands.... let me know the best brand and how much they run for ... both the plugs and wires.... also are they a pain to change?
thanks
:handball:
THey are a pain to change.

what you choose depends on your plans. If you're going to stay close to OEM, go with the OEMs

I fyou plan a power adder, go with MSD wires, and iridium plugs.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Demolet Motorsports and plugs

If you other post you as about the Desencheger system and you can get the V-Power plugs with the V-6 kit from the. Again go to http://www.tunableinduction.com/ and look for you system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.