Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the annual club show, Ponies By The Sea. Just have 1 quick picture to post. I have to say that i was pleasantly surprised by the 2015. It really does look better in person than i thought it would.
It was good to meet you Guitarman and i love that guitar. Here is a pic of mine. Maybe next year i will put it in the show.
Chuck

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yeah, a few of us drove up there after Supercar Sunday today. It was a very nice show. Great weather. And the 2015 looks OK. (But the GT with the heat extractors on the hood make the front end look a lot better.)

The 4-cylinder turbocharged engine was really interesting.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I finally saw one on the road today. Not impressed.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I really wish they had just altered the S197 look. They have looked great. But, anybody that likes that european look, the 2015 is for you!

·
Registered
439 Posts
I attended this event with AMStung and it was a great show. The 15' interior was very nice and overall I think they did a good job with the car but not enough to make me want to trade anytime soon. The IRS is a very nice feature though. I saw the 15' 5.0 in person today in blue and I liked it a lot more. I wish they did something a little different with the front but everything else isn't to shabby.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I went to the annual club show, Ponies By The Sea. Just have 1 quick picture to post. I have to say that i was pleasantly surprised by the 2015. It really does look better in person than i thought it would.
It was good to meet you Guitarman and i love that guitar. Here is a pic of mine. Maybe next year i will put it in the show.
Chuck
I was great to met you too! Thanks for the complement on the Guitar! I had a lot of fun making it.
I ended up winning First Place in my Class! pony.jpgI was surprised.
Guitarman

·
Registered
697 Posts
Got there too late to see the 2015 but picked up a membership application for the club that put on the show.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts