Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I first saw the 06 Pony Package Grill I knew I had to have it. Along came WebElectric Products Pony Grill Insert. When I received the insert the first thing I noticed was the High Quality of the piece. I would Highly recommend it to anyone who would like to improve the appearance of their stock GT Grille. Included are photos of before and after.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
wow, that looks like it belongs there from the factory. very nice mod for sure. how was the installation? and you can never go wron with webelectric products

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TRMN8TR said:
wow, that looks like it belongs there from the factory. very nice mod for sure. how was the installation? and you can never go wron with webelectric products
The installation needs no tools just pushes into your stock grille no cutting or modifications at all. It is held in by clips that are mounted to the back of the insert.:laughlitt

·
Registered
10 Posts
looks great, i have an 05' v-6 and its in the shop getting a pony grille as i type. has anyone had any experience wiring halo headlights with this foglight/pony grille combination- i haven't seen any pics instructions or comments anywhere...

·
Registered
162 Posts
I like that. I had looked for this type of "corral" for a GT's foglights a while back but never found it. Who sells it?

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
They dont make it anymore

·
Registered
243 Posts
Darn these old threads, that does look good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.