Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the 06 v6 Pony Package front grille and fog lights will fit an 05 v6 if purchased from the Parts Dept.?

·
Registered
465 Posts
I bought mine from West Coast Performance. The parts are all FOMOCO and everything is included including new switch and wiring harness and installation video. The install took me less than an hour....very easy.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If at all possible, could you post some more pics, like the wire harness and video, instucitons, mounts or anything, we are trying to get my dad to get one for me....Christmas...and he doesn't want something that is a bad prduct that needs major mods and such, he's very careful about his cars...

·
Registered
465 Posts
YellerMustang05 said:
If at all possible, could you post some more pics, like the wire harness and video, instucitons, mounts or anything, we are trying to get my dad to get one for me....Christmas...and he doesn't want something that is a bad prduct that needs major mods and such, he's very careful about his cars...
I will be glad to send you more pics. But, take my word, this is easy. If you buy from West Coast, you will not need anything else. If your dad is skeptical, I'd even welcome a phone call and I'll talk to him. Being a Dad myself, I know how he feels. If you want my number email me [email protected] and I will give it to you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I second the fact that it is easy...and a great value. I got the Pony kit from West Coast also. It comes with an installation DVD that goes through the installation step by step. It uses a factory GT type headlight switch and a factory grill, it looks great and it IS Stock. One of the Ford dealer's close saw it and wanted to know the info on where I got it since they had people asking and didnt want the hassle of trying to make a harness for 2005 retrofits so they planned on getting the kits from there as well. Drop me an email if you would like to see some pics before and after.

Jay
[email protected]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just in case someone else stumbles into this thread. Beware!! West Coast Performance seems to have failed to deliver on most recent orders and most here have had to resort to disputing their credit card charges to get their money back. Maybe WCPP will get their act together again at some point, but I would be very cautious dealing with this company.

·
Registered
1 Posts
06 mustang v6 ponypackage grill

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me? I recently bought the pony package grill complete with the fog lights and switch from ebay. It is however from ford. They seller did not send me any instructions. I can not figure out how to install. I have tried everywhere to get the instructions, but I can not find them. If anyone has them I would be so thankful if you could help me. You can email me at [email protected]. Thanks so much.:confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts