Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the Pony R wheels discontinued or what? Can't find them anywhere and there contact info on the website no longer works.

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
They appear to still be in business:

Welcome

The only reason I knew what you were talking about was because I myself like those wheels.

·
Registered
510 Posts
The 17" Pony R wheels from Mavromont are a neat upgrade from stock:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They had them everywhere last summer. Can't seem to find them anywhere now. The email link on the website says its down, also they had a few listings on ebay, american muscle and LMR had them. Can't find any of that now.

Attachments

·
Registered
869 Posts
I'd look around before buying new...they're $1100 new...I looked on craigslist and found a set for $600 in Sac. Got in my car and drove from Reno to Sac that same day. I love those wheels.

·
Registered
869 Posts
some guy is selling a set of Stock pony's in the bay area for $50...yeah that means 4 wheels lol. Just thought I'd put it out there for someone. Its a good deal but kind of a long drive for me (about 3-4 hrs each way) just to go get them

·
Registered
561 Posts
pony r is being sold 4 without tires for 350 on craigslist out here in the new bedford mass area if interested heres the dudes cell i just bought 4 hurricnes off em good dude maybe hed ship as well 1-774-473-4226

1 - 9 of 9 Posts