Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
checked the tps today it was at about .72 so readjusted it to .98 , couple hours later took it for a drive and heard a popping sound i think it was the intake but it was probably the exhaust, i stopped and re-adjusted the tps since i was ******* with it earlier and it seemed alright after that

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Out of curiosity..did you change your timing after the tps adjust?

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
You might also just drive it and see if the computer adjusts itself. With increasing that voltage, it'll adjust to it and probably get better.

·
Registered
393 Posts
alright i heard it this time the exhaust back fires a little bit and then lost power for a couple seconds then came back, all i did was mess with the tps to 98-99 and completely annihilated my o2 sensor trying to get it out with a vice after that the weird **** started

sorry and no i didnt mess with the timing just the tps and 02 sensor sitch is still connected in the pipe and harness

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
So you massacred an O2 sensor, then it started doing this?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i know i know but i have inspection coming up and a new one is way over due and i just cant get that damn thing to budge i thought maybe cause i complete crushed the thing somethings messed up or shorting i dont know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.