Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When the ground is muddy, the sky is overcast...and when Kscoyote buys me a ATI for my car. What a nice guy.

On a more realistic note, use this thread to post the spoils you have gotten for your car this year.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
lcurle said:
When the ground is muddy, the sky is overcast...and when Kscoyote buys me a ATI for my car. What a nice guy.

On a more realistic note, use this thread to post the spoils you have gotten for your car this year.

sheeeeet ! Rock!

Jasmine's been out of a job for 6 mos now, I'm scrapin'.

The Rotrex units coming soon out are gonna' make ProChargers look like bearskins and flint knives . . .

Which is a scary thought!

:eyebulge:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just spoiled my car with a dual flowmaster exhaust. I'm only 17, so i had to work hard at CiCi's Pizza to save the money. I hope she (the stang):laughlitt likes them...

·
Registered
315 Posts
got me baby a few things so far .... flowmaster duals (dont care what people say i like em and i think they sound nice) , bullit gas cover ,new pioneer head unit , tinted windows And countless beauty trips to the car wash !!!! :laughlitt nothing big with a tight budget it makes me happy . next month im adding UD pulley , K&N CAI , 17 bullit rims and thatll be it for a while..

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Venom810 said:
got me baby a few things so far .... flowmaster duals (dont care what people say i like em and i think they sound nice) , bullit gas cover ,new pioneer head unit , tinted windows And countless beauty trips to the car wash !!!! :laughlitt nothing big with a tight budget it makes me happy . next month im adding UD pulley , K&N CAI , 17 bullit rims and thatll be it for a while..
sounds good!

·
Registered
103 Posts
wow, I havent been on here for a really long time... anyway everything I got for my car this year:

gears, tlock, UDP, SCT chip, duals, cai, shift kit, wheels, tires, foglights, stereo, shorty antenna, tinted windows, lowering springs... I think that was all

things installed: chip, tinted windows, foglights and tires. lol. (I was planning on selling it, so I sold everything I bought for it. Then I realized how bad the resale on these cars are and decided to keep it(after I sold everything:madas: :weeps: ))

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
reload said:
wow, I havent been on here for a really long time... anyway everything I got for my car this year:

gears, tlock, UDP, SCT chip, duals, cai, shift kit, wheels, tires, foglights, stereo, shorty antenna, tinted windows, lowering springs... I think that was all

things installed: chip, tinted windows, foglights and tires. lol. (I was planning on selling it, so I sold everything I bought for it. Then I realized how bad the resale on these cars are and decided to keep it(after I sold everything:madas: :weeps: ))

Dude, that's just sad . ..

·
Registered
103 Posts
kscoyote said:
Dude, that's just sad . ..
yeah, I tear up just thinking about it...

and happy b-day ks. I just saw that thread on 3.8. they can be asses sometimes.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
reload said:

Thx!

So i've been hearing!

I've gone there from time to time, not much since 2001 . . . Haven't heard many good things lately . ..

Now I see why.

·
Registered
11 Posts
reload said:

I KNEW this was going to pop up here eventually.

I was doing the job I was asked to do. It was nothing personal to you ks. But honestly, can you say that it is really worth bringing up a 2 year old thread just to complain about something that happened so long ago, and obviously doesnt mean anything today?

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Rellik said:
I KNEW this was going to pop up here eventually.

I was doing the job I was asked to do. It was nothing personal to you ks. But honestly, can you say that it is really worth bringing up a 2 year old thread just to complain about something that happened so long ago, and obviously doesnt mean anything today?
I didn't look at the date, sorry . . .

Is Flex still there?

·
Registered
11 Posts
kscoyote said:
Is Flex still there?
To my knowledge, Flex isn't ANYWHERE. I noticed he used to post here as well, but for the last (what seems like 18-20 months), I haven't seen him post on ANY mustang site I'm registered to.

The last time I spoke with Flex was when he shipped me his last set of Phenolic Spacers.

I wish he still posted SOMEWHERE, that guy was a wealth of information.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Rellik said:
To my knowledge, Flex isn't ANYWHERE. I noticed he used to post here as well, but for the last (what seems like 18-20 months), I haven't seen him post on ANY mustang site I'm registered to.

The last time I spoke with Flex was when he shipped me his last set of Phenolic Spacers.

I wish he still posted SOMEWHERE, that guy was a wealth of information.
He was here a couple of months ago. He's been busy running a construction business.

Thought he might be getting active again . . .

·
Registered
11 Posts
kscoyote said:
He was here a couple of months ago. He's been busy running a construction business.

Thought he might be getting active again . . .

I wish he was active again, I wanted to tell him that his spacer that he sent me works great!

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Rellik said:
I wish he was active again, I wanted to tell him that his spacer that he sent me works great!
shoot him a PM, he still responds.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ill see what I can dig up on here if you want.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
lcurle said:
Ill see what I can dig up on here if you want.
???

Flex was here last in July . . .

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was thinking more along the lines if I could find if he just logged in for a second and logged out, if I can do that I havent really screwed around with the things I can do, except have sticky keys from my dog spilling pop on them.:sterb:

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
lcurle said:
I was thinking more along the lines if I could find if he just logged in for a second and logged out, if I can do that I havent really screwed around with the things I can do, except have sticky keys from my dog spilling pop on them.:sterb:
Ah, the moderator's tools!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Flex: Last Activity: 12-06-2005 09:22 AM
Here ya go Ks.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.