Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post your best times and tell how it was timed. Sorry if it's been done before.

I did mine today at a private air strip:bigthumbsup (great place for races) by my buddy's grandmother's house. I used an SCT Dash Scan (which who knows if it's accurate at all)

My 0-60 times were 5.2, 4.9, 5.0, 5.1, 5.4

Did the 1/4mile three times.

1) with trac on 13.4

2) with trac off 13.0

3) with trac off 12.9

Like I said, I have no clue how close these times are. I'm hoping they're closer than the 697 torque the thing estimated my car at:laugh:

I hope to get to the track soon. I'll try to get real times and compare them.

Man it was fun. Driving on private property without worry of accidents or police or animals or people. I could get used to that.:bigthumbsup All I need to do is make enough money to have a freaking hangar and an air strip on my property, or better yet my estate. Got to love something called The Estate. These people have more land on their property than you could imagine. They could put a sweet race track in there. My buddy says when/if he inherits everything, he'll build me a two lane drag strip. Lol, we'll see. Look for a post in the next twenty-thirty years, I'll invite everyone to bring their 2035-2039 stangs out. lol

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Consistent 10.80's at 119 in my Olds 442, redlined about 200 feet before the traps due to the gears.

Or did you mean in a Mustang? :smilie

·
Registered
784 Posts
well i just got home from the track my best 1/4 was a 13.51 at 104mph

1 - 3 of 3 Posts