Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One picture, and a brief description of any exterior mods.

I'll start:

2001 Bullitt
Dark Highland Green
10.5 and 9" Bullitt wheels
Vogtland springs with no isolators
Mach 1 chin and grill delete
blacked out headlights (professionally done, no Niteshades here)
blacked out pony in the grill
20% tint on the back, 35% on the sides
281 emblems from autobadges.com

Attachments

·
Registered
831 Posts
This is my favorite picture because its the first day i got to park in my GARAGE!

**Exterior includes:
-the sunroof that doesnt close
-noticable lines from where the paint isn't faided from a bra to where it is faded and matches the rest of the cars paint
-Fogged out headlights

:nogrinner

But seriously, i think the only thing that i can say has been done to this cars exterior is a grille delete.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doesn't look bad. Some work with a buffer and Meguiar's Color X, and I bet that fade line would be nearly non-existant.

·
Registered
45,992 Posts
There isn't a thread like this in 4.6?? We need one so this'll get stuck. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now it's a sticky, so you know noone will ever look at it again.....:shigrin

·
Registered
45,992 Posts
Probably, and we'll get others making the same type of thread later. :yelwacko:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
2006 GT 350

Hood pins
upper & lower grille overlay
chrome taillight bezels
GT fuel door
8" shorty antenna
Quarter window scoops
20" Shelby wheels

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I don't really have a favorite picture, but this is one of my favorites.

Attachments

·
Registered
985 Posts
So Much for one Picture :D

Attachments

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I couldn't pick just one either -
That color looks awesome when it's all clean and shiny. Unfortunately, you don't see many that color clean and shiny in person. Looks good man. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
28 Posts
That color looks awesome when it's all clean and shiny. Unfortunately, you don't see many that color clean and shiny in person. Looks good man. :bigthumbsup
Thanks - it's never been driven in the winter, and it doesn't get driven in the rain either. As the girlfriend likes to point out, I spend more time waxing and polishing it than I do driving it.

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
This is my favorite picture because its the first day i got to park in my GARAGE!

**Exterior includes:
-the sunroof that doesnt close
-noticable lines from where the paint isn't faided from a bra to where it is faded and matches the rest of the cars paint
-Fogged out headlights

:nogrinner

But seriously, i think the only thing that i can say has been done to this cars exterior is a grille delete.
That Meguires headlight/plastic polish is a miracle worker..it will make your headlights look like new...get it at Wal Mart, $8

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I tried that stuff, and it seemed to work for a little while, but not for very long, it always came back worse than it started. I just bought a replacement set and had them smoked by my buddy at his bodyshop because I got tired of working on the headlights. But if you need a cheap, temporary fix, it does work.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I tried that stuff, and it seemed to work for a little while, but not for very long, it always came back worse than it started. I just bought a replacement set and had them smoked by my buddy at his bodyshop because I got tired of working on the headlights. But if you need a cheap, temporary fix, it does work.
In the past i've gotten 3 grades of very fine sandpaper, and by sanding hem in different directions with different grades, while soaking them in between, and applying some wax after, ive gotten rid of the fog but that was a lot of work for lights that im gonna replace in the future anyways.

·
Banned
3,704 Posts
-Re-routed exhaust pipes w/ muffler delete
-Hood pins
-removed all the GT badges so I can laugh at dummies who ask me why I bought a V6, despite the car having 4.6 badges on it
-Cobra R wheels
-Spoiler deleted
-Billet Grilles
-Chin Spoiler
-Decided fog lights were gay and deleted those, too
-Custom ding from tripping over the extension cord in my garage and knocking a halogen light set into my quarter panel.
-Stickers in rear window (adds more hp to an import)

No big deal...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 251 Posts