Got a few new pictures today

nice day for a drive today.

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Rim Hood

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Hood Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive lighting

·
Registered
30 Posts
Before anyone asks, any and all mods seen in this picture are by the previous owner lol

Hoping I can turn this **** around into a whole new car when I'm done with it before summer starts:

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I just got this beauty, pretty much going to keep her the same, you can’t tell from the pictures but I do need a new rear Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Full-size car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Full-size car bumper and I want to go with the Saleen front bumper because I like how it looks and then repaint the her

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2001 Mustang GT premium coupe is approaching its 20th birthday. It was purchased new on 09/28/2001 and currently has 27,500 miles.

Eight years ago I almost traded it in when purchasing another car (2014 Ford Fiesta ST), but the dealership was only going to give me $5,000 for my low mileage Mustang so I held onto it and am glad that I did.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just picked up this 2004 GT 5 speed hoopty yesterday. I'm pretty stoked about it.

But I'll be even more stoked when I can get the windows to work again. They broke on my first drive and are now stuck. Would a bad driver side switch cause the passenger side to stop working too? I cant roll it up pressing the switch on either door. I replaced the 20A breaker/fuse but no dice.

Also the power mirrors and Mach tweeters dont work... not sure if they worked before the windows crapped out or not. Didnt even get a chance to try it all out :-/

But the power locks and the front door speakers work fine. I'm not sure if these problems are related or separate issues as I've barely driven it.

Where can I buy a darn new driver side switch? Advance Auto only sells passenger side, no dice on amazon... i reallyndont want a used one. I thought parts for mustang's were easy to get. That was the entire point of buying it since im sick of my rare car taste.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

241 - 251 of 251 Posts