Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, someone has gotta know something here. I have a '95 mustang gt and I'm running a powerdyne supercharger (crap I know, but thats what it came with) running 6 psi. I was wondering if there is anyway you can get a nice and loud blow off valve on there? Its the sleepercharger so no one believes I'm supercharged. This wouldn't bother me, but the idiot stuck a Powerdyne sleeper charger in there then stuck supercharger emblems on the car (idiot I know) But because of this I just want my supercharger to be heard. Even if there is a way to make it loud, let me know please!!!!!! :smilie

Thank You,
Kohlmann

·
Registered
552 Posts
Put V1-S-trim on there, It will be plenty loud! I know a few guys who stuck Turbo XS valves and similar BOVs on there but ended up have stalling and driveability problems due to the MAF seeing unmetered air.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Okay, someone has gotta know something here. I have a '95 mustang gt and I'm running a powerdyne supercharger (crap I know, but thats what it came with) running 6 psi. I was wondering if there is anyway you can get a nice and loud blow off valve on there? Its the sleepercharger so no one believes I'm supercharged. This wouldn't bother me, but the idiot stuck a Powerdyne sleeper charger in there then stuck supercharger emblems on the car (idiot I know) But because of this I just want my supercharger to be heard. Even if there is a way to make it loud, let me know please!!!!!! :smilie

Thank You,
Kohlmann
x2. or if you want a loud wine then get a gear driven timing set. i wouldnt recomend them, but it will give you the sound you want.

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
cant you just pop the hood and show these non-believers?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cant you just pop the hood and show these non-believers?
I do, but it gets really old. I just need something so they just shut their mouths.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.