Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to know what would be the best thing to go with to add a little more horsepower i hear that a bunch of people are goin with the SCT xcal 2 and love it they say its night and day on how much u can tell in the difference if any of yal have this or know of something better please let me know what the best one to go with is and where the cheapest one they found thanks i have a V6 auto with exhaust and k n air filter already

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
X-2 is a great next step! Same price all over... at some places you'll get a free ($50) upload cable...

·
Registered
502 Posts
I got the Steeda CAI and XCal2 tune done a week ago...and to be totally honest, it has not met expectations yet. I press the pedal down, the car goes faster...uh yeah, it did that before the mod too. Absent hard data, like track times or a dyno before/after, it's pretty subjective in the end, and maybe I was thinking that the 20 or so added rwhp would be immediately noticeable. It really hasn't been.

I should add, though, that just based on what I've read in some other threads, the folks who've gotten the XCal on their auto trannies really seem to like it and say that the differences ARE noticeable.

Just my two pennies' worth...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts