Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was taking my sister and my friend up to gunnison colorado from farmington NM to visit some family. i was going over a nice mountain pass just cruising and having fun on the sharp corners when i caught a prius in front of me. as soon as i got behind him, he started driving like a retard and from what i could tell, trying to show off. we finally get to a three lane passing point and i start to pass him slowly and he guns it. i take it too three fourths throttle and fly on by him laughing with my sister waving at him. he catches up to me at a gas station fifty or so miles down the road and says "getting gas already? ha ha" so i say nope just had to pee, and my friend chimes in with "from laughing so hard at your car!" (which was mostly true). he wiped the smirk right off his face and didnt say another word. :gringreen

·
Registered
883 Posts
Prius. . . lol, I think that says it all

·
Registered
43 Posts
I had a jackass in a prius rear-end my mustang about two weeks ago, now everytime i see one, i just want to take a sledge hammer to those hippie POS's.

·
Registered
872 Posts
:laugh: omg a prius! wtf were they thinking, its a gas mileage car not a sports car. funny answer though haha! I would like to see him try those sharp turns and end up at the bottom. The fewer the dumbasses, the better. :gringreen

·
Registered
495 Posts
i love how that like the same as my story. the priuse wants to race, mustang wins, prius driver says need gas now? lol whats with that. they take that a mustang getting gas is them winning. Gas is a means to an end for me lol.

·
Registered
444 Posts
A prius? LOL... It does 0 to 60 in two days....Are u kidding me? What a loser!

R

·
0 Posts
he catches up to me at a gas station fifty or so miles down the road and says "getting gas already? ha ha" so i say nope just had to pee, and my friend chimes in with "from laughing so hard at your car!" (which was mostly true). he wiped the smirk right off his face and didnt say another word. :gringreen
OMG LMFAO :heha:

·
Registered
260 Posts
for some strange reason, they think they are the best thing since sliced bread, i dont get them, my ex-mother in law use to drive one, she would drive it 80 everywhere she went and thought it was the best thing in the world, IMHO they are a big pile of ****! Its not worth the tax break, you couldnt pay me enough to drive one of those, i would rather take the transit!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mustang dumped for remake of Bullitt

I read on the wikipedia that in the remake of Bullitt the Mustang has been dumped as "environmentally unfriendly". Russell Crowe chases a Dodge Viper in a hotted up Prius... Believe it or not!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.