Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro-M Tech guys

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  driftpin 
G
#1 ·
I finally got ahold of Pro-M... I talked to Scott there and he didn't seem suprised of the issues I'm having with the univer MAF. He's gonna call me back with some info. He's gonna swap my univer with an 80mm MAF calibrated for me. But since I went through a retailer to get my MAF there's a problem. I can't go back directly through them. But they are gonna see what they can do for me. I'm waiting for a return phone call.

I don't want to go back through the retailer because of all the problems I had in the first place. I hope this goes through.

G
#3 ·
Sticker Dude said:
Scott's a real cool cat. Very helpful, you just gotta stay on top of him!
That's the truth... I can't get ahold of him again. He was suppose to call me back and never did. Hopefully he'll call me tomorrow. I'm gonna send that MAF back. I have an RMA number... So we'll see.

G
#5 ·
Yes indeed...You have to stay on top of them...I told ya about the Univer's....But if anybody can help Scott is your man. So Matt your Dragon should be there this week in time for a install and run on the Dyno...By the way great numbers....Just pay closer attention to the engine and be very meticulous with the maintenance..

#6 ·
They are awesome there...I bought what I thought was a ProM-80 for a 95GT..it was for a 96Cobra (my bad..did not notice the cap). Anyway, called them, said I was racing in 1 week..they had me send it in, changed the cap, recalibrated for 30's and had it back in a week. Recalibration was $150?? But still..I bought it used..I coul dhave been screwed. they will do the right thing.

#7 ·
k6vox said:
Yes indeed...You have to stay on top of them...I told ya about the Univer's....But if anybody can help Scott is your man. So Matt your Dragon should be there this week in time for a install and run on the Dyno...By the way great numbers....Just pay closer attention to the engine and be very meticulous with the maintenance..
I bought one of the 501-15, man that thing looked nice, I had to sell it on eBay cuz I can't use it with the Bullitt. :( It looked like with a bit of work it would flow like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.