Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the Mustang world but have been an enthusiast for a very long time. I plan on purchasing the 2005 Mustang within 2-4 weeks. I was wondering whether anyone would be able to tell me if there have been any technical problems of any sort. Thank You Very Much!

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
CrzyHorse said:
I am new to the Mustang world but have been an enthusiast for a very long time. I plan on purchasing the 2005 Mustang within 2-4 weeks. I was wondering whether anyone would be able to tell me if there have been any technical problems of any sort. Thank You Very Much!
all minor stuff, so far . .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Stereo SUCKS big time

It can't play CD's for squat, They know about it AND they don't have a timeframe for when a fix / replacement will be available :eyebulge:

·
Registered
31 Posts
yeah all minor stuff ...i had the check engine light come on but i brought it in and i was a sensor....problem fixed..

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
braking system is not the greatest as previous mustang models

·
Registered
36 Posts
I had some low speed vibrations....but the dealership installed some exhaust dampers....problem corrected:eyepoppin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Froze window

Had my car 2 days and the window did not drop when I opened the door. I broke outside plastic trim when the door closed. Dealer said the window was frozen from snow. If the windows do not drop when you open the door, Dont close it. 2006 Vesta Blue Pony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.