1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Damn sounds viscious on the drive by. If I had a procharger I would get a vanity plate saying "ITSASIX" and just have everyone cry when I blow by them.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thank you for the video, I have been looking around for a replacement to the pro flow since getting the kit. There is just to much leakage when the valve is closed on the pro Flow (IMO), i did not see that happen in your video with the bullet style valve.

I did see were it looked like it should have closed but remained open until you 1st let off and then re engaged into boost or was it something else that caused it? How did you know right away that it had not engaged? (Feel?)

Also what was the temp? I see your fan kicks on during boost but quickly turns off after, once my fan kicks on it stays on!

Its between this and a Tial Q BOV.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes the seal on the proflow is not very tight. I was on the street so staying in the boost 100% was not possible, but yes I was also surprised at how touchy the vacuum was on the bullet valve.

The fan moving was also interesting. It was from pure speed of air passing through the radiator at a fair amount of speed. The outside temp was mid 80's

Go Pro cameras are so cool.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
I loves me some ProCharger. thumbsup3.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts