Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am deciding on the paxton novi 2200 or the Procharger p1sc. Cannot decide! I have a 2008 bullitt with bolt ons and frpp hot rod cams. Any help or numbers would help me decide. Which one whines more? Please pick out of these. Dont suggest a different supercharger

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I am deciding on the paxton novi 2200 or the Procharger p1sc. Cannot decide! I have a 2008 bullitt with bolt ons and frpp hot rod cams. Any help or numbers would help me decide. Which one whines more? Please pick out of these. Dont suggest a different supercharger

s***w paxton, procharger if your going centrifugal. easier upgrades, more power, more potential, all around better components.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Comparing a 2200 to a P1SC is not a fair comparison...the Paxton 2200 is on par with the Procharger D1SC and, likewise, the Paxton 1200 should be compared to the Procharger P1SC.

Those combinations are pretty equal in terms of flow and power potential, etc. Prochargers with the straight-cut gearsets are loud as hell. Or you can get the helical cut gears in the Prochargers for noise reduction like I did, but doesn't sound like that's what you want...

All Procharger systems come with a best-in-class (my opinion) intercooler (air-to-air) while I believe Paxton kits come with or without intercoolers. It's silly to get one without.

Other than that, they're both strong units :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
ATI Procharger.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
s***w paxton, procharger if your going centrifugal. easier upgrades, more power, more potential, all around better components.
You're concerned about "better components" and yet you still run a Hurst shifter??? :nogrinner

The Paxton is a pos...
Novi 2200 specs....
# CFM: 1,450
# Max Horsepower: 1,000
# External Scroll Diameter: 10.49"
# Front to Back Thickness: 6.2"
# Intake External Diameter: 4.0"
# Intake Internal Diameter: 3.49"
# Discharge External Diameter: 3.0"
# Discharge Internal Diameter: 2.64"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts