Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know what you guys think! :wavey

Pictures are in order (for the most part with some exceptions of parts) of installation.

Attachments

·
Registered
784 Posts
i like it! the rear especially.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
53 Posts
where did you get that bumper ad on with the dual exhaust ports. i like it alot and i wouldn't mind getting that for mine in the future

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
359 Posts
Looks really nice - I can see why you consider it "done"!

·
Registered
882 Posts
I like the original front end better... but Im a retro freak. The smoked tail lights and rear deck panel flow perfectly with the exhaust and wheels :bigthumbsup.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks really nice - I can see why you consider it "done"!
haha yeah! probably more engine work now :smoke:

I like the original front end better... but Im a retro freak. The smoked tail lights and rear deck panel flow perfectly with the exhaust and wheels :bigthumbsup.
The original front deff was more retro, it was just a little too "smushed" and soft feeling, I tried to blend old school with new school, aka the 20 in rims, lower etc. I deff like the retro look, 16"rims big tires etc. But this is a 2005 Mustang, modernize it a bit I guess :yelpleased:

·
Registered
531 Posts
that front fascia looks mean. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
37 Posts
Your stang is sick! Love that rousch front bumper, planning to do the same to my stang. How hard was it to change the front bumper to the rousch one?

·
Registered
717 Posts
superb look -- love the upgrades! :shigrin

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your stang is sick! Love that rousch front bumper, planning to do the same to my stang. How hard was it to change the front bumper to the rousch one?
It was basic unbolt and bolt, had it professionally done but they didn't have any issues. I wanted the gt500 front fascia but waaaay to costly haha

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks nice. What part of cali you in?
So Cal!

Looks amazing especially the back. Planning any stripes? How much did the whole project cost you?
I've considered them, but with the body of it back to front might look odd, i think ima remove the side panel stripe, a little too high and stock ish, go for a cleaner look, perhaps a strip from the hood up down the side? Not sure yet, any suggestions??

·
Registered
62 Posts
That's one amazing looking ride! The front and rear fascias set the car off and give it that mean, spirited look! Congrats on an excellent choice in upgrades to your ride.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow, looks awesome man. You going to sell it? :winks
haha if you have a v8 that looks similar and want an even swap :smartass:

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gotta rep the so cal

How long did it take for you to complete everything?

btw looks amazing

Thanks!:)

well its been a process, piece by piece time over time :) but as far as like paint and install? couple of days....I bought her in 05 but started main upgrades, rims CAI Tune Body Work etc. this past year.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts