Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
its not a cheap way of doing things. you dont want to know what i have in my suspension so far and i still have close to 1500 left for suspension:weeps

R

·
0 Posts
its not a cheap way of doing things. you dont want to know what i have in my suspension so far and i still have close to 1500 left for suspension:weeps
I have a very good idea what you have in suspension....

because i know what i have in mine.....

but when you do it right there first time you only have to do it once......

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
my next stang i will definitely build the suspension first. but its hard cause you always want to mess with the motor, or at least i do.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
if you dont have a motor its not hard to mess with it haha:gringreen

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
i now have

9in ends
strange rear brakes
strange rear end cover
strange rear end yoke
strange rear 5/8 studs
4.10s
5 gallon fuel cell
33spline moser axles
aluminum radiator
new lug nuts

·
Registered
486 Posts
I'm gonna have to start my build thread when I go heavier.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
ok....:bigthumbsup
what weight reduction have you done

·
Registered
486 Posts
Are you talking to me?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
my work is done.

the front end is pretty much mocked up and the 5lug conversion is done.

im waiting on the rear end to be completed so she can be back on the ground

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I thought you were from Middlesboro Ky.? I noticed the plate on your SN. I was hoping to see the finished product on one of my trips through Kentucky but Arizona is another story. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
12 Posts
12s shouldnt be too hard. i ran 13.40s with nothing more than a B cam in the stock engine with an electric fan. took some weight out of the car and added full length subframe connectors, upr lower control arms, nitto DRs and 3.55s

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
12s shouldnt be too hard. i ran 13.40s with nothing more than a B cam in the stock engine with an electric fan. took some weight out of the car and added full length subframe connectors, upr lower control arms, nitto DRs and 3.55s

i shouldnt have a problem surpassing my goals with a stock motor then

·
Registered
12 Posts
i was trying for 12's also. probably would have been close if i could cut down my short times. only getting low 1.90 60 ft times. had junk shocks and lowering springs. should have taken out the swaybar too. my goals have changed since the crank broke in half, bottom end is junk now along with some bent exhaust valves. trying to get an engine together to run 10s NA.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
i was trying for 12's also. probably would have been close if i could cut down my short times. only getting low 1.90 60 ft times. had junk shocks and lowering springs. should have taken out the swaybar too. my goals have changed since the crank broke in half, bottom end is junk now along with some bent exhaust valves. trying to get an engine together to run 10s NA.

whats the plan for 10's?

·
Registered
26 Posts
That "POS" looks pretty straight... good platform to build on.

Looking forward to the finished product.

Oh, is that wing staying on there? :headscratch:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
its already gone. got a fiberglass trunk lid going on

·
Registered
477 Posts
all right where the hell did you get that street racing license plate cover!?!:headscratch::bigthumbsup

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
girlfriend bought it for christmas one year off a nmra website. just google it im sure you can find it

·
Registered
477 Posts
girlfriend bought it for christmas one year off a nmra website. just google it im sure you can find it
im all over it. love that thing

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.