Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out driving the Cobra earlier and sure enough there was a Sonic Blue S197 waiting at the stop light. I pulled up with the Cobra and they rolled down their passenger window and complimented me on my car. Naturally I returned the favor and they asked me how quick it was. I told them it does all right. After that the light turned green and ....

... we slowly took off. It was right in front of a police station! :yup:

Would of loved a different outcome but its certainly not worth getting in trouble over. :nogrinner

I know its not the best story, but this forum needs all the attention it can get.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Haha that's kinda funny. I love pulling up next to other Mustangs at stop lights and complimenting their cars. The Mustang community is usually a great group of people. The other day I was out cruising and I blasted around town with about a 2002 Gt and then an 07 Gt. So much fun. I don't street race though, maybe a some quick acceleration :D but no full out street racing.

·
Registered
371 Posts
lol yep that was a good one..

·
Registered
717 Posts
MOst Mustang owners I see on the road are usually friendly. I always try to compliment their car :cooldude:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
thats funny, if only the police station was not there

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
my 06 GT is more of a handling car for me. (ran an HPDE at Sebring last weekend) The only person that has even tried to race me in the 06 was Joe Dirt in a jacked up second gen camaro with big tires (not stickies) and slapper bars. I tried to get him to play running around a corner, but he wasn't interested. Then when he did want to run (straight line, no one around) I didn't even bother to nail the throttle. Wrong car!! Can't I go home and get my '89 first? :gringreen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts