Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im replacing my push rods what should i buy? stock everything internally , my project in titles that i replace them so what should ii get ? any one know if the trick flow track heat intake is smog legal for ca?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Unless you're planning on a solid roller cam and huge rpm's, the cheap (like $40 a set) Comp Cams pushrods seem to be fine.

I don't see that intake listed with a CARB EO number, so it's probably not legal for california. I believe that the Holley systemax intake is though.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
R

·
0 Posts
if you are running still running stock heads why are you changing the rockers & pushrods the power gain will not be worth the expense....

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stock yes

I'm replacing the pushrods cause I broke one so I gotta replace the whole side anyway cause I pulled em all out and didn't label them :/ I'm thinking just replacing them with oem pushrods doing the intake and and in a yeah or so putting a crate motor in it. What rods should i get

if you are running still running stock heads why are you changing the rockers & pushrods the power gain will not be worth the expense....

·
Registered
6,328 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good

Ya at this point I just want my car back regardless of power gain , I'll just replace the bad sides pushrods an be done with it thanks

I would just go with OEM's.....

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.