Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would have a little fun and have everyone list the one major driving song they would like to listen to while driving their 'Stang.

I want to see what I get for feeback and then try to locate all the songs on ITunes and burn a CD for my first Spring drive listening to the songs suggested by the AFM membership.

Remember.....give the ONE song you really would love listening to while cruising in your Mustang. I know it's tough just to name ONE, kind of like that age old question of what ONE album would you want if you were stranded on a island...

First let's get "Mustang Sally" out of the way....we all know that HAS to be on the CD.

Now for my entry.....and I am having a real hard time chosing between two songs.....but I must keep to my own rule....lol.

"Magic Carpet Ride" by Steppenwolf

·
Registered
381 Posts
There was another thread like this and there were a buttload of good songs on it!

One song though!? That's not even remotely possible. Check out this list I started putting together: .:: | Daryle L. Hamel - My Mustang and Driving Music | ::. (make take a little longer for the song list to populate)

I've since added more songs to my iPhone since then but this list started it all.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Radar Love by Golden Earring

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
"Rockin' Down the Highway" by the Doobie Brothers.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I'm going to break up the monotony of upbeat music with a nice calm one. Lean back, take one hand off the wheel and enjoy the ride...

Pink Floyd - Breathe. :bigthumbsup

Ok its not a driving song... So what? :hihi:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Rob Zombie- scum of the Earth always makes me wanna drive a little faster

·
Registered
149 Posts
"Temptation" by Godsmack. :happyhapp

·
Registered
11 Posts
"From The Mouth of Gath Comes Terror" by The Showdown.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks! I enjoyed your play list greatly!

I add Magic Carpet Ride by Steppin Wolf!

I can't wait to see the list of songs! I was working on one for my car too! Mustang lovers think alike!

There was another thread like this and there were a buttload of good songs on it!

One song though!? That's not even remotely possible. Check out this list I started putting together: .:: | Daryle L. Hamel - My Mustang and Driving Music | ::. (make take a little longer for the song list to populate)

I've since added more songs to my iPhone since then but this list started it all.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Rock and roll all night and party every day= Kiss

·
Registered
318 Posts
Oh now this is a topic I love, I can't put just one song. I actually have a driving music cd when I decide to go out to the strip and tear it up. Here are the cuts from it. If you haven't heard the artist before I suggest you check out the different bands I have listed.

SONG - BAND

comedown - bush
machinehead - bush
sweetness - jimmy eat world
midnight show - the killers
knights of cydonia - muse
stockholm syndrome - muse
hysteria - muse
ready steady go - paul oakenfold
spitfire - the prodigy
firestarter - the prodigy
fuel my fire - the prodigy
breathe - the prodigy
paint it black - the rolling stones
the end is the beginning is the end - the smashing pumpkins
today - the smashing pumpkins
the everlasting gaze - the smashing pumpkins
pushit - tool
vicarious - tool
only in dreams - weezer
live and let die - paul mccartney
passive - a perfect circle
my hero - the foo fighters
rock is dead - marilyn manson
highway to the danger zone - kenny loggins (if I only had to pick one though, this would have to be the one, try to not drive to this, heh.)
high noon - dj shadow
stage - live
perfect drug - nine inch nails
seven - sunny day real estate

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Panama by Van Halen.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Fuel by Metallica was an EXCELLENT call!

But I gotta go with Interstate Love Affair by Night Ranger. :)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.