Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Found A 1991 Lincoln Town Car, But The Thing Is I Did A Research On A 1991 Lincoln Town Car & Its Supposed To Have The 4.6 In It. Someone Told Me That A 5.0 Intake Would Work On A 4.6, Is This True? If It Is Would That 4.6 Motor & Transmission Work In My 1991 Ford Mustang Lx. Im Buying The Whole Lincoln Town Car, To Use The Motor, Transmission, Wiring Harness, & Computer. Im Just Confused Because Someone Told Me The 5.0 Intake Would Work On The 4.6 Motor & If The Intake Did Work On It, I Didnt Think That The 4.6 Motor & Trans Would Work In It. This Is My First Mustang So I Just Dont Know Much About It. Also Would There Be Alot Of Modifications To Get The 4.6 Motor & Trans To Work In The 91 Mustang Lx? Any Information Would Be Greatly Appreciated, Because Im Buying The Car Thursday. Thank You:worship

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
91 Lx Mustang 5.0 Tranny/Motor

My 91 Mustang Lx Has No Motor, Transmission, Wiring Harness, Or Computer. So I Was Wondering Would That Lincoln 5.0 Motor, Transmission, Wiring Harness, & Computer Work In My Mustang. Thanks :?:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.