Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI im michael, im building a 302 for my 2.3l fox and i want to eventually put a turbo on it... (its not in my budget right now) but i also want to put some nitrous on it i have no idea what shot. i was wondering what i should do a single big turbo around a 70mm or 2 smaller turbos around 32mm... and on the single turbo how does that work with the headers going into a single collecter. i know turbos are pretty expensive the 70mm t-series from turbonetics is like 1400 (thats more than i have in the entire car including 302) haha but how much am i looking at for total? including piping, headers, turbo, intercooler, blow off valve, blow through carb, and if i forgot anything please tell me... and which is better 2 smaller turbos or one big one? and if anybody has a set up similar with all this about how much horse power am i looking at on spray with roller rockers, edelbrock performer, and 289 heads (smaller combustion chambers) intake and everything listed for the turbo...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i thought about going 347 stroker but i saw how high the prices were getting n thought i can go stroker later, and 2manystangs... how much r u wanting for the crank and rods? and i have forged pistons already... the main reason i was going to the 289 heads is the rocker arms fasten on it differently and plus their only $250 and were just rebuilt and magnafluxed.. on the e7's (i dont know if all e7's are the same way) but mine tighten up to the rocker arm and not zero lashed like the roller rockers have to be... and i thought i mentioned having an edelbrock intake also... it is ported and polished

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hmm... i really wouldnt mind going aluminum heads.. at the time its outta budget but its a working progress literally lol 14 bucks an hour

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.