Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving on the x-way last night and saw a mustang go the other way that didnt have any quarter windows? Is there a delete option, or kit out there somewhere? Any help?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
There's no quarter window delete. It's probably one of two things. They either added a scoop or cover over the window using aftermarket parts, or there is an aftermarket company that's manufacturing '05 style front body clips to go on a fox-4 chassis. The fox-4 didn't have quarter windows.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can gaurantee it wasnt a scoop.

I also picked up a mag yesterday that has a S197 with no quarter window, but provided no details.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Which mag was it.. ???

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
new stang owner said:
I can gaurantee it wasnt a scoop.

I also picked up a mag yesterday that has a S197 with no quarter window, but provided no details.
Well whatever it is, they aren't coming from the factory that way. It's got to be aftermarket.

·
Registered
403 Posts
if it was a black car in michigan...maybe shawn from fangperformance...I met him last year in columbus(my car was on order) and mentioned I wanted to fill my windows...he said he was thinking about doing his and even gave me a reasonable ballpark price on weld/paint and their hood/shaker...I figured he may be the first guy to do his...I'd still like to do mine, but need to see for real first- maybe paint some vinyl to throw on it for a real looksee...

theres a old photochop I did long ago here:
http://www.fordforums.com/showthread.php?t=92072

thats kinda the look I am hoping to go for one of these days...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was a black one, but I could have sworn it wasnt a Michigan plate, but could have been. Most of my attention was on the window, or lack thereof.

·
Registered
886 Posts
In the mag - probably the "Boss 69" and "street 69" shown at Sema by, I think, Kenny brown (?) wider rear fenders, deleted rear quarter - pretty cool, but looks a little awkward, imho. As for the street, I don't think those kits are out yet, so I dunno....

·
Registered
867 Posts
Here's the picture from the magazine

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Oooohhh, the Kenny Brown's got hips.....:drool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.